Our products are manufactured under strict quality control and is above all Australian standards. The products are designed and made to withstand even the harshest of weather conditions. We stand behind our products by honouring a 10-year warranty on all metal framework and a 3-year warranty on the chains of our DisCatchers. The warranty starts the day on which the products are received.
- Factory described warranty starts when the product is received.
- The warranty covers damage caused by defects in manufacturing and material defects.
- For warranty issues please contact the seller or representative for the product.
- Warranty does not cover damage caused due to: improper installation or maintenance of the product, the use of non-original parts, improper repair, or modification of the product structure without the written consent of the manufacturer, normal wear and tear, or vandalism.
- Damage or defects in such products or parts that require regular maintenance after the product received is not covered by warranty. Damage or defect caused by professional maintenance work, damage or defect covered by the warranty.
- Small defects that do not affect the use of the product or affects the life, is not covered by warranty. Such deficiencies may be small bubbles in the paint or other superficial blemishes.
- Damage caused by normal usage is not covered under warranty.
- Damage caused during shipment or poor storage is not covered by the product warranty.
- The product warranty does not apply to indirect damage caused by defective parts.
*Disc Golf Park’s products are delivered in parts, and come with instructions for assembly, installation and maintenance.